Community Features at Montgomery White Oak Apartments
Montgomery White Oak is the in the ideal location with shopping centers and Montgomery County public schools conveniently located nearby.
- Swimming pool
- Tennis courts
- Convenient to shopping
- Pets allowed *
- Utilities Included
- Garage Parking with Select Apartments
- Easy access to public transportation
- Jackson Road Elementary
- Located just 5 minutes from the community, Jackson Road Elementary school provides high quality education for students from grade K-5.
- Roscoe Nix Elementary
- Just a short 12 minute drive from the White Oak Community, Roscoe Nix Elementary offers a great classroom experience for students grades K-5.
- Crest Haven Elementary
- At Cresthaven Elementary, just 7 minutes from the White Oak Community, students will learn in an engaging environment for students in grades K-5.
- White Oak Middle
- Opened in 1962, White Oak Middle School is a school for students grades 6-8 and is located just 5 minutes from the community.
- Francis Scott Key Middle School
- Only 6 minutes from the community, Francis Scott Key Middle School houses students from grades 6-8.
- Springbrook High School
- 7 minutes from the White Oak community, Springbrook High School houses high schoolers grades 9-12.
- Paint Branch High School
- Located 12 minutes from the White Oak community, Paint Branch High School is home to grades 9-12.
- James Herburt Blake High School
- 14 minutes away from the White Oak community, James Herburt Blake High School is a public high school for grades 9-12.
- White Oak Shopping Center
- Hillandale Shopping Center