Now that we have officially experienced the first snow of the season, it is time to gear up for winter fun in the greater Silver Spring, MD area. From festive holiday activities to fabulous light displays, there is plenty to do around town even as the temperature drops. Check out this list of local events and mark your calendars for those you’d like to attend:
- ICE! | Baltimore, MD | November 16, 2018 – January 1, 2019
- Holiday Festival, Parade & Armory Illumination | Laurel, MD | December 1, 2018
- Santa Baby Holiday Bazaar | Silver Spring, MD | December 2, 2018
- National Menorah: Chanukah on the Ellipse | Washington, D.C. | December 2, 2018
- Christmas Market and Holiday Craft Show | Silver Spring, MD | December 8, 2018
- Maryland Youth Ballet’s The Mini Nut | Silver Spring, MD | December 8-9, 2018
- Kwanzzaa Celebration | Washington, D.C. | December 15-16, 2018
Beyond enjoying holiday activities, your holiday shopping will be a breeze when you live at one of the White Oak Apartment Communities. All are located just moments from the White Oak Shopping Center and Hillandale Shopping Center. For those who like to hibernate as soon as they see a snow flurry, the various communities have features and amenities to please! Snuggle up with your furry friend and cozy blanket at either Montgomery Paint Branch, Vista at White Oak, Montgomery White Oak, or Yorkshire.
The White Oak communities are professionally managed by Grady Management, Inc. Learn more about Grady Management on the official website or Facebook page. While all White Oak communities are located close to Silver Spring, they each provide their own unique and quality apartment features and community amenities to fit the specific needs of the resident and provide the best of the best in apartment living.