Laundry day can be quite the chore. Luckily most floorplans at our White Oak Communities have washer and dryer in each apartment to ease the pain and save some time. Here are 7 tips to avoid washing the day away and help save the planet while you’re at it.
- Our apartments feature full-size washer and dryers. Although these are cleaning machines they need to be cleaned for maximum productivity. Here is a how to on naturally cleaning your washer. Please contact the service department to report any issues or concerns with your washer dryer.
- Keep sorting simple by using two hampers in your closet – one for lights and one for darks.
- Learn how to treat stubborn stains so you’re not constantly re-washing your clothes.
- Also, learn what the symbols on the tags represent so you’re caring for your clothes properly.
- Only wash full, large loads to minimize water usage. Keep the dryer lint trap clear to ensure its working most efficiently.
- Watch organizing expert Marie Kondo fold clothes to maximize storage space.
- Consider if you’re doing laundry too often with this article suggesting the appropriate amount of times to wash clothing.
Having a washer and dryer in the home is one of the most requested features by renters when looking for an apartment. We are pleased that we can fulfill this wish at our Montgomery Paint Branch, Yorkshire Apartment Homes, Montgomery White Oak, or Vista at White Oak apartment communities to add to the comfort of our residents.
The White Oak communities are professionally managed by Grady Management, Inc. Learn more about Grady Management on the official website or Facebook page. While all White Oak communities are located close to Silver Spring, they each provide their own unique and quality apartment features and community amenities to fit the specific needs of the resident and provide the best of the best in apartment living.